Meet Your Radiology Hub:
A new and secure mode of supporting you.
We are open and offering safe, compassionate, and quality PET/CT services to our community. During these unprecedented times, our safety mechanisms include more than just securing our imaging exam environments; they extend to our commitment to respect the measures you may have implemented at your office, including limiting non-patient visits.
When you need answers to the critically important questions you may have regarding the imaging services we provide to your patients, visit your one-stop hub.
Request your access code
To access the Radiology Hub, please complete the form below.
Visit The Radiology Hub for easy access to:
RX/Order and preparation forms
Important patient safety and scheduling information
Updates on hours and days of service
Valuable physician and scheduling coordinator resources
At Rhode Island PET Services, we offer:
- Siemens Biograph mCT 40 PET/CT scans that provide exceptional image quality and maximum patient comfort
- Cutting-edge radioisotopes including diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals to detect the suspected reoccurrence of prostate cancer and help diagnose patients with neuroendocrine tumors
- Prior authorization services
- Exam results interpreted by board-certified radiologists
- Images and reports typically provided in 48 hours or less
- An exceptional patient experience – 99% of our patients would recommend us to family and friends
- Special expertise in caring for elderly patients and patients with anxiety or claustrophobia